Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trout of a different color...

 
I finished my fish for the Farmington River Watershed Auction. The event isthe evening before the opening day of fishing season at the Pia Sjolin Gallery in Canton. So many different directions I could have gone...but chose whimsical and colorful because after all it is spring!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. 2 fish....all dressed for spring! Kind of reminds me of those painted Russian easter eggs. Love these 2 guys! What a totally fun event &
    how great you mustered the extra umph and made it happen!

    ReplyDelete