Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Friday, February 18, 2011

And...it's a wrap!

 
"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up."-Richard Avedon....I have stuck with this blog for the last 364 days..some days good, some days boring and a few days great...it's been an interesting and creative venture, but today is the final blog..and while I will miss searching for that perfect snap each day..I am happy to be at the end of the road...who knows, after a little time off, maybe I will miss it enough to start all over again..but for now...thanks to all who followed the ride.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment