Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rosanne Cash @ Infinity...

 
"When my dad died, alot of songs came...and they still keep coming."-Rosanne Cash...we went to Infinity Hall in Norfolk last night on a snowy, wintery evening to see her. She has been a favorite of mine for a long, long time. Spending a few hours in an intimate setting with her and her equally talented husband/guitar player, listening to her anecdotes about growing up with a famous father and the legacy he left for her with his "List of 100" songs was magical. A beautiful evening indeed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment