Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Cookies for the Homeless...

 
Today all five classes on our team came together in the cafeteria to bake Christmas cookies for the Immaculate Conception Homeless Shelter in Hartford...the parents, kids and teachers/paras really did a terrific job....in all we baked an unbelievable 200 dozen sugar/gingerbread and chocolate chip cookies! We then boxed them up along with holiday decorations and placemats the kids made, for the shelter dinner tonight....the best gifts are homemade and from the heart..<3
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment