Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's not as easy as it looks...

 
These are just a few of the random scraps of paper I have written quotes on for this blog...it's not as easy as it seems to come up with a good shot each and every day and then find a good quote to match to it...but I have stuck with this blog for over 2/3rds of this year and I WILL see it through...but on certain nights like tonight, I am just plain tired and my creative mojo has left the building...hopefully it will return tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment