Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Worldwide Moment ....

 
This bumper sticker was sent to me today because I, along with many other photographers across the world will be taking part in this photo opportunity. At exactly 10:00 a.m. on the 10th day of October (month 10) we will all simultaneously take a photo and share them on their website..this is the 2nd year they have done this....always good to be part of something greater than oneself...kind of like the Sketchbook Project....hmmmm...what to do next :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I thought I signed up for this too, but did not get the email. I'll check it out. Nice!

    ReplyDelete