Welcome to my newest blog. My goal is to complete a 365 project even though I am starting a little late this year. I failed in my attempt before...but with a new camera and faster laptop I am renewed in my efforts to post successfully...wish me luck!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

"In Flight"

 
So I have taken on the task of creating an art journal for the Brooklyn Museum of Art. It is part of the Sketchbook Project, a collaboration of artists all doing their take on different themes in art. The journals have to be completed and sent back to the museum by Jan. 2011. They will be on display with an interactive site where people can view journals, give feedback and showcase their art. Then the project travels to five other art museums throughout the country. Just getting started, as there are many pages to fill, but fun stuff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment